- This event has passed.
Addressing Disparities in Fatherhood During COVID-19
June 19, 2020 @ 5:30 pm
Join BHS as we culminate Men’s Health Week with a special Juneteenth fatherhood panel discussion: “Addressing Disparities in Fatherhood During COVID-19.” This event is virtual, free, and open to the public. We encourage you to spread the word, and invite the men and fathers in your lives and communities.
Featured Panelists Include:
- Joe Jones, President, Center for Urban Families
- Walter Lomax, Founder, Maryland Restorative Justice Initiative
- Marquise Dent, Community Organizer
- Darryl Green, President, Deep Forgiveness
- Camren Miles, Founder, Mentoring Male Teens in the “Hood”
- Pastor Meldon Dickens, BMHB Equity Coalition, Faith Based Leader
Special Guest Moderator:
- Richard Rowe, Owner, African American Male Leadership Institute